The 14th Minute
About The 14th Minute:
Calling itself “The most authoritative site that informs and engages both Montgomery County and The Woodlands about important issues here, at home,” The 14th Minute is a small news/opinion site focusing locally on important issues. The site has a distinctly Liberal point of view.
What We Did for The 14th Minute:
- Migrated their site to more reliable hosting.
- Secured their site with SSL.
- Built a content publishing system to support multiple authors, categories, and content types.
- Designed their logo (for the site itself, and social media sharing).
- Set up their site to automatically post and share new articles to their Facebook page.
Want to visit The 14th Minute?
Are you ready to get started with deus designs?
Drop us a line: